In The Issue
Has joined Hearst Connecticut newspapers as a columnist.
A veteran reporter, editor and author, has been named editor of The Mansfield News Journal and Bucyrus…
Lee Enterprises has appointed him to publisher of the Journal Gazette & Times Courier (Illinois). …
A long-time publisher of The News Reporter, a Pulitzer Prize-winning media company in Whiteville (Nort…
Who became Gannett’s first chief revenue officer in 2015, has been named president of USA TODAY Networ…
For many years, one of the top speakers at… Read more
Frankfurt, Germany – Germany has establish… Read more
BERLIN – The WAN-IFRA Expo in Berlin marke… Read more
- Chinese news app pays users to read articles in battle for engagement in 'eyeball economy'
- As programmatic ad revenue grows, publishers adapt sales team structures
- NEW YORK TIMES PLANS TO INVEST HEAVILY IN AI TO IMPROVE PERSONALIZATION
- Social media outpaces print newspapers in the U.S. as a news source
- Why journalists need to talk about workplace burnout right now
The Golden Pen of Freedom, the annual press freedom award of the World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers (WAN-IFRA), has been awarded to Maria Ressa, Co-founder, CEO and Executive Editor of online news site, Rappler. Read more